YBA Elite Travel Teams
Ken Gee of YBA signed a contact with Nike. This Affiliation and Partnership allows our top teams to get Nike and Jordan product and get exposure to top scouts and ranking services.
YBA will have 9 Elite Travel Teams for 2019
(Click Here for The National Tournaments Attending)
- National Sponsored Teams Travel and Tournaments Paid
- Top 17U Teams Coached by Current College Coaches Men's and Women's
- Top 16U & 17U Mens teams will have Partnerships with Sponsors and an NBA Player
- Highly Competitive Tournament Schedule, Chicago, Virginia, Vegas, Portland, LA, Bay Area Tournaments
- Affiliation with Team Nike
- Invitation to Nike Phenom Camp in San Diego where Hoopscooponline.com, Rivals.com, ESPN, Slam Magazine will be in attendance.
- Exposure to: College Coaches, NCAA Live Events, College Exposure Scouts: Gerry Frietis/NorCal Hoops, Premierball/E.A.T Norcal, Gems in the Gym
2019 YBA Elite Sponsored Teams: Travel/Tournaments Paid
- Mens 17U, 16U & 15U
- Womens 17U
2019 YBA Elite Travel Teams
YBA Elite Men's Teams 15U Team(2022) 16U Team (2021), 17U Team (2019-20)
YBA Elite Women's Teams 16U Team (2021-22) 17U Team (2019-20)
2019 YBA Elite Travel Teams:
YBA Elite Boys Teams: 5th (2026),6th (2025) 7th (2024) 8th (2023),
Spring and Summer Cost Travel Teams Detail:
- 5th-8th Grade $350-$400 Winter/Summer
- High School Spring $750 Spring/Summer Mar-July
- Includes NCAA Showcase events, Travel and local tournaments, Coaches Stipend, Practices and Training
- Travel Schedule (Click Here) is posted book early for saving on hotels and airfare VRBO is a great way to get together and save money.